Altershot: Status Bar Editor
Professional screenshot tool.
A big update to the Altershot is here. Almost none of the code is left untouched. Version 2 is a free upgrade for all Altershot owners.
- New image recognition logic, will allow adding new devices quicker.
- Altershot now recognises screenshots from all iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices that can run iOS 15.
- Improved launch when in Dark Mode.
- Updated the welcome and About screens.
- Added unlimited selection. Selecting a larger amount of files can slow the editor performance.
- After saving an image editor will now close automatically. You can change this setting by opening Settings app > Altershot.
- Improved sharpness of screenshots thumbnails.
- Added alternative interface mode for the system Photos picker. Open Settings > Altershot > Photos and choose “Selected Photos” to enable the system picker.
- Fixed Screen Time restrictions handling.
- Fixed the editor issue in which some of the switches could become disabled.
- Updated for the latest major release of the iOS mobile operating system.
- Fixed incorrect values for status bar height constant for all devices.
- iPad mini 2021 support.
- Resolved the issue when Altershot wouldn’t draw correctly iPad screenshots in landscape
- Support for iOS 15 iPad multitasking. Can be toggled in the Settings app.
Altershot is a utility image editor for your screenshots. Attention to detail makes a positive difference. Your app's screenshots can stand out from the rest of the App Store with a professional and clean looking status bar.
- Altershot recognises screenshots from all iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices that can run iOS 15.*
- Photos Extension
- Custom text in the status bar
- Edit multiple screenshots simultaneously
* Doesn't work with multi colour navigation bar or Lock Screen screenshots. Crop function works for all kind of screenshots.
Altershot asks for Photos permission. Access is required for copying all screenshots from Photos to the Altershot app. User is in full control of data. Altershot doesn't have any servers. The data will be stored only on device, unless user will take some action on it, for example sending email or iMessage.
We may store your email address for some time if you send support email to us within the app.
Last Updated: June 24, 2018